Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day One: Adjusting to Brazilian Time

Just so you know...I am not a fan of Blogspot because it is difficult for me to think in reverse when I upload. Before those of you who are of the computer generation start giving me helpful hints I must also say that I find it difficult and tedious to edit Html. So there. That's my disclaimer. Here are scenes from today in no particular order...

David (no, it's not pronounced like you think) and Nancy sort some of the millions of tiny flannel graph pictures.


The men treat the cabinet and drawers to resist termites.

Yes, Junior, this is highly toxic and you are not really a doctor.

Tall guys are very helpful when you build a puppet theatre without any ladders.

"I don't care if it's the wrong size blade, I can make it fit."

Rick, our master handyman at work.
From Gloria Estefan's house to a church in Recife. Who knew?
Randy midst the elders.

Lunch break...just before the soccer started on the TV.
After this the photos show the backs of the guys heads.
These are some of the preaching students: Junior, Solomon, David, Adriano, and Judson, not his real name)

No comments:

Post a Comment